About me (v.2016)
Software engineer with 10 years of experience in developing web applications, backend applications and application frameworks.
Research new technology quickly to give solutions for hard problems, not depend on programming languages.
The ability to lead a small team to achieve important goals in a short time.
A flexible team member who enjoys learning new skills and quickly adapts to organizational changes.
- GitHub - traprange - develop and implement my own algorithm to extract table content in PDF files
- GitHub - pi-oi - develop and implement my own algorithm to find local IP address of a Raspberry Pi faster than other solutions
- GitHub - rewebrtc - build video call app with React Native and WebRTC
- GitHub - RNCharts - charts for React Native app
- Nodejs - buncha - An IoC container supports annotation scanner, automatically detect code changes and hot reload
- Dzone.com - publish some articles on Dzone.com
- Chiaki.vn - an e-commerce site - design and implementation of backend services
- TrapRange: a Method to Extract Table Content in PDF Files
- Pi-oi: a Tool for Finding the Local IP Address of Your Raspberry Pi
- Using Recharts in React Native project
- P2P Shared-Caching Model: Using P2P to Improve Client-Server Application Performance
- Introduction to Test Automation in Java and PHP
- Using RabbitMQ and Netty library to Implement RPC protocol
- Design Pattern in Action
- WebRTC in Action
- Using Message Queue to Build Scalable and Highly Available System
- JS up and running
- Application of Fuzzy Logic Control (in Vietnamese)
- Manage Git Branch in Rubichat
- R Programming by Johns Hopkins University on Coursera
- Practical Machine Learning by Johns Hopkins University on Coursera
- Big Data Basics: Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, & Spark on Udemy
- Build Apps with React Native on Udemy
- Build Web Apps with React JS and Flux on Udemy
- Write Professional Emails in English by Georgia Institute of Technology on Coursera
- English for Business and Entrepreneurship by University of Pennsylvania on Coursera